Databases     Websites    About     Help    
Websites Selected by Librarians
Do I need to register my service or emotional support animal?
Nebraska does not require service animals to be certified or registered. Your animal may still need to be licensed in accordance with local licensing laws. Emotional support animals are not recognized or protected in Nebraska, but accommodations may be made under the Fair Housing Act.

Brought to you by the Nebraska Library Commission, with funding from the State of Nebraska and the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.