Official Nebraska Government Website
How do I contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office?

This information is gathered and presented by the Nebraska Library Commission Reference Staff as a public service to those seeking information about the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service offices located in Nebraska. We are not affiliated in any way with the INS, nor do we have information about status of individual applications.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

  • Application Support Centers Serving Nebraska U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
  • Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process
  • Find Your Local Field Office The USCIS office that serves your area is the: Omaha Field Office. The office is located at: 1717 Avenue H Omaha, NE 68110. (The office is between downtown Omaha & Eppley Airfield) The mailing address is: USCIS 1717 Avenue H Omaha, NE 68110. Visiting The Office: The Omaha CIS Field Office now requires acceptable photo ID for entrance into this Federal Facility for any CIS interview, ASC or INFOPASS appointment.
  • Finding the Status of Your Case
  • Forms for downloading or by mail
    • Ordering forms by telephone (1-800-870-3676)
  • Guide to Naturalization PDF document
  • Immigrant Legal Center nonprofit immigration legal services provider for Nebraska and Southwest Iowa. (402-898-1349)
  • Nebraska Immigration Legal Assistance Hotline Anyone can apply for low-income legal services by calling 855-307-6730. Services are available in over 50 languages.
  • Service Centers and the National Benefit Center for Nebraska The Nebraska Service Center accepts and processes applications and petitions from people residing in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Where To File: Our service area varies depending on the type of form you will file, and the filing instructions for that form. Applications and petitions to be filed here must be filed by mail unless the form instructions offer an e-filing option. File your application/petition following the instructions for the application or petition. When you file, we will mail you a receipt within 30 days after we receive your case. Your receipt will describe how your case will be processed.
  • Travel Visas Information on obtaining a travel visa to enter the United States, from the U.S. Department of State.

***Reminder****We are not affiliated in any way with the US Immigration and Naturalization Service*****Please contact them directly with INS questions.******